Charts and Manuals
- Notation Examples for Execution Errors December 2021 Provided by Jan Atkins Email:
- All You Need Shorthand, View Provided by Jan Adkins 2020 RFP Email:
- Shorthand for Judges - Basic & Advanced, View Provided by Cookie Batsche at 2019 Symposium, Email:
- Symbol Sheets Enlarged 2022-2026, View Updated for 2022 Provided by Brenda Eberhardt Email:
- Levels 9/10 Shorthand Quiz 2022, View Provided by Briana Hetrick Email:
- Bar Shorthand Practice Worksheet , View Provided by Laurie Moore email:
- Optional Uneven Bar Challenge Created by NAWGJ Region 6
- Scripting 101, View Provided by Vinnie DiMaggio Email:
- Scripting 201 Provided by Vinnie DiMaggio Email: , View
- Improving your Shorthand, View Provided by Jim Burton Email:
- Uneven Bars, View Presented by Cookie Batsche 2014
- Balance Beam Presented by Cookie Batsche 2014, View
- Tricky Tricks on Bars, View Presented by Cookie Batsche in 2012 featuring elements that are tricky to see or tricky to notate.
- Bar Combos, View Presented by Cookie Batsche in 2010 featuring combinations with shorthand included. An Oldie but Goodie!
- Skills on Video with Shorthand from Mr. Gymnastics Judge Created by Dana Kling