Charts and Manuals
- Notation Examples for Execution Errors December 2021 Provided by Jan Atkins Email:
- All You Need Shorthand, View Provided by Jan Adkins 2020 RFP Email:
- Shorthand for Judges - Basic & Advanced, View Provided by Cookie Batsche at 2019 Symposium, Email:
- Symbol Sheets Enlarged 2022-2026, View Updated for 2022 Provided by Brenda Eberhardt Email:
- Levels 9/10 Shorthand Quiz 2022, View Provided by Briana Hetrick Email:
- Bar Shorthand Practice Worksheet , View Provided by Laurie Moore email:
- Optional Uneven Bar Challenge Created by NAWGJ Region 6
- Improving your Shorthand, View Provided by Jim Burton Email:
- Uneven Bars, View Presented by Cookie Batsche 2014
- Balance Beam Presented by Cookie Batsche 2014, View
- Tricky Tricks on Bars, View Presented by Cookie Batsche in 2012 featuring elements that are tricky to see or tricky to notate.
- Bar Combos, View Presented by Cookie Batsche in 2010 featuring combinations with shorthand included. An Oldie but Goodie!
Skills on Video with Shorthand from Mr. Gymnastics Judge Created by Dana Kling
Back Saltos – Various Events