- Perfect 10 Hand Exercises for Judges, View Provided by Karen Bucaro Udowitch Email:
Documents App for Gymnastics Judges 2022 Provided by Janette Doucette Email:
This is a user-friendly filing system app for iPad that, more importantly, allows you to annotate pdf documents with symbols and hand-written notes. This year, since we can download our Optional Code of Points, this app now becomes more valuable to use by judges. It is free in the App Store.
Here are some instructional videos that will help you navigate the program;
Professional Activity Report
In order to facilitate the documentation of your professional services as a judge for insurance purposes, please report in-gym critiques and other non-contracted professional activities in GymJas.
Activities need to be reported no later than the day of the event. They will not be used as an evaluation of your contributions or professional activity but are solely for the purpose of creating a record for insurance purposes.
States not using GymJas for assigning can still access the Report Form by going to Special GymJas Registration and register yourself. Once you are in the system, you’ll find the Activity Report near the bottom of the list of options. Enter the information for the events you are doing and that’s all there is to it.
You no longer need to submit these activities via email to your assigners, just report them in GymJas. additional information, contact your State Judging Director.
- Judging is Your Business, View Presented by Debbie Campbell & Robin Ruegg July, 2021
- NAWGJ Media Release Form Updated Sept 2020, View Consent to Use Photos, Videos, and Images of Me
- Request for Projects 2021-2022, View What new projects will YOU create and share with us this year?
- Judges Evaluation Form July 2017, View
Judges Expense Forms
Expense Tracker App – Jeri Foley (2019 RFP Winner)
Instructions: On your Apple device, click on the icon for the Apple Store. Go to Search. Type in NAWGJ Expense Tracking. Go to Search. Choose OPEN (the App is Free). – Updated 1/2022 with new Mileage fee! Be sure to update your App!
- USAG Judges Compensation Package w/ $0.625/Mile Chart, View Updated July, 2022 Provided by Priscilla Hickey Email
- USA Gymnastics Judges Meeting Agenda/Meet Referee Checklist, View
- CPE Fillable Forms