- Safety Updates
- NAWGJ Safety Guidelines for Judging Meets 2020
Professional Activity Report
In order to facilitate the documentation of your professional services as a judge for insurance purposes, please report in-gym critiques and other non-contracted professional activities in GymJas. Activities need to be reported no later than the day of the event. They will not be used as an evaluation of your contributions or professional activity but are solely for the purpose of creating a record for insurance purposes. You no longer need to submit these activities via email to your assigners, just report them in gymjas. For additional information, contact your State Judging Director.
- NAWGJ Media Release Form Updated Sept 2020, View Consent to Use Photos, Videos, and Images of Me
- Request for Projects 2020-2021, View What new projects will YOU create and share with us this year?
- Judges Evaluation Form July 2017, View
Judges Expense Forms
Expense Tracker App – Jeri Foley (2019 RFP Winner)
Instructions: On your Apple device, click on the icon for the Apple Store. Go to Search. Type in NAWGJ Expense Tracking. Go to Search. Choose OPEN (the App is Free). – Updated 1/2021 with new Mileage fee!
- USAG Judges Compensation Package 2020-2021, View
- USAG Judges Compensation Package w/ Updated $0.56/Mile Chart, View Updated 1/3/2021 Provided by Priscilla Hickey Email
- USA Gymnastics Judges Meeting Agenda/Meet Referee Checklist, View
- CPE Fillable Forms