Membership Fee: $60.00
All NAWGJ Memberships have an expiration date of July 31.
Join, Renew, View, or Update your Member Profile
How to Join
New Certified judges can join NAWGJ for $30 from January 1 to July 31. This membership will expire July 31. This option must be done via check or money order to the National Secretary – see address below.
To join online, click the above link to the Membership Site, complete the requested information, and pay online with a credit card (Wild Apricot does NOT take debit cards). Please print and retain your receipt as proof of your NAWGJ membership
If you prefer to mail a check, simply print out the application form and send the completed form along with the membership fee (make check payable to NAWGJ) to the NAWGJ Secretary:
6913 Rosemary Road
Eden Prairie, MN 55346
There is a $30 surcharge for a dishonored check..
Benefits of NAWGJ Membership
- Assignment to meets according to the rating achieved.
- National Website: NAWGJ.org This website will offer you access to our official documents, the NAWGJ Education Academy, forms, videos, study aids, history, and National Governing Board minutes. You can also link to the USAG and NCAA sites.
- Professional liability insurance – up to $1 million per occurrence. This insurance is available only to active NAWGJ members.
- NAWGJ Library – study aids, apparel, and judging accessories.
- Representation on the USA Gymnastics Advisory Council and WCGA (Women’s Collegiate Gymnastics Association)
Benefits for Meet Directors
For Meet Directors, there are many advantages of assignment of judges by NAWGJ. NAWGJ is pleased to be of service to organizations in need of contracting gymnastics officials for gymnastics competitions throughout the United States. Our network of volunteer individuals work many hours assigning meets on a local, state, regional, and national level. Advantages of contracting officials through NAWGJ include:
NAWGJ provides gymnastics officials who have met Continuing Professional Education (CPE) requirements, have been actively judging at the level at which they have been assigned, and who are current members of NAWGJ.
NAWGJ strives for objective, impartial judging by communicating with the Meet Director and respective personnel to assign the most qualified judges.
- Professional Standards
NAWGJ sets standards for ethical behavior via its Code of Professional Responsibility.